SusanSalutations

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award

What a beautiful award I received from Tanyah today! Thak you so much for the encouragement and kind words, and for helping me along my ceative journey, Tan. If you haven't checked to Tanyah's amazing work, please do go have a look - you will not be disappointed!

Now it is my turn to choose some awesome creative bloggers!.....I gave out eight awards just the other day so this time I have awarded five new people. You know I love ALL of your blogs!!

The Rules for the Kreativ Blogger Award are :
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

Tammy
Ness
Andrea
Chelle
Yillup

2 comments:

Lee said...

A HUGE Congrats to you Susan!! You absolutely DO have an amazingly creative blog!!!!

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Thank you very much Susan i will put it on my blog later. Im Very honoured to receive it.

Andrea xx