SusanSalutations

Sunday, July 20, 2008

A new card




I was playing with my Carte Postal stamp set and some embossing powder and made this card today. That is such a nice set! I enjoy using the images in it quite a lot. I embossed the central square only. Can you tell from the photo?

I used all Stampin' Up! products to make this card.

Thank you for your comment on my site, Lee. I have taken your suggestions on board and am in the process of adding a few more pictures. It is really helpful to have your feedback!

Everyone else, do remember to comment before July 31st for a chance at the blog candy!

1 comment:

Lee said...

Hi Susan!! This really is a pretty set.......I don't know that I've inked it up yet!! LOL I get so distracted!! I love these colors too!!

And I am so happy to check out your site as it grows.......and you DO know that I think it's phenomenal......my comment was so small in the grand scheme of your creativity!!! You are amazing!!! A