SusanSalutations

Saturday, December 03, 2011

Not a Christmas Card!

I know everyone who celebrates it is probably still making Christmas cards and decorations, wrapping presents and writing special Christmas notes. I should be doing that too, but today some friends of mine got married and I needed a handmade greeting for them. I came up with this little number:


Lately I am really loving the look of Whisper White and Very Vanilla cardstock together. Ever since I discovered it, I have loved that Whisper white organza ribbon too. There is just something so simple and elegant about putting these two colours together. I liked how the card turned out and hope it pleased my friends too of course.

You can't see it but I also cut out a scalloped envelope in Very Vanilla and used it as a pocket for my wedding gift. I sent them some cash to help out with starting their household. The envelope worked well for that and added security as I 'sealed' the envelope with some re-positionable Glue Dots. 


Congratulations to my young friends who married today. May your marriage be richly blessed!

PS: If you would like the supply list and instructions for making this card, you can see both at www.PaperCraftCentral.com.

No comments: