SusanSalutations

Saturday, December 04, 2010

Ohana Girls

I finally scrapped something! I made this layout using a photo of us girls on the last retreat we went to. It was in response to a Scrapchat challenge where I had to use bright colours (think spring vegetable colours) and had to incorporate a tree into it somehow. There needed to be some flowers on the layout too.  I cut the leaves freehand from paper that was already embossed and drew on them a little bit with my Stampin' Write markers to look like they were veined. It was fun to use some hardware with the ribbon and add in my flowers. I sanded the background paper and emphasised the 'ha' in Ohana because all we do is laugh wen we are together. I hope you enjoy looking!

1 comment:

Pearl said...

wow ! that fuschia background is so striking ! I love bright colors so this is cool for me !