SusanSalutations

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Busy Days!

Are you still making Christmas Cards? I am. I never seem to make enough during the year and am always making some at the last minute. Fortunately, many of the ones I am making will be hand delivered tomorrow when I see a number of friends at a church luncheon.

Here is a selection of cards I have been working on. Will post more in the next few days. I decided to use the same stamp sets, sketch, colours and supplies and see if I could come up with a couple of different designs. See what you think of them. All supplies are from Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Contempo Christmas, Delightful Decorations, Welcome Christmas, Heard from the Heart
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizzaz, Whisper White
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Gold
Ribbon: Poppy Parade Stitched Poly Ribbon, Old Olive Taffeta, gold cord (retired)
Designer Paper: Jolly Holiday, Christmas Cocoa
Extras: Crystal rhinestones, heart punch, Lattice border punch, Real Red Stampin' Write! marker


















No comments: