SusanSalutations

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cupcake Box

The Stampin' Out Alzheimer's crop is going well! (See widget to the right of this post for a chance to join in by donating to the cause). I finished my cupcake box last night. A lady named Kelleigh Ratzlaff gave us the template and I can see this being a sweet little gift box to give to people full of candy or a piece or two of jewelry or as a party favour box or anything else you can think of :) You can put a good handful of SOMEthing in it! Lol!

The crop finishes tomorrow but man are there some good free giveaways available to people who donate, especially in the digi line.

I'm working on another challenge - will post that when it is ready.

Happy carfting!

4 comments:

Jo Whitton said...

Susan, that's beautiful! Do you have a pattern for it? You're so clever! Jo x

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

I love these bright colors, Susan! So pretty!

Jaqi said...

wonderful, I wouldnt mind a copy of the template please, they would be super for the church fete, Jaqi x

Baby Boutique said...

Hello,

What a cute idea..the cupcake is adorable!

If you don't mind, may I please have a copy of the template/instructions.

You may reach me at n.leigha@gmail.com

Thanks so much,

Leigha