Chrissie tagged me! Here are the rules:
"You've been tagged:
The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog".
Here are my seven random and/or weird facts about me:
1. I have moved around most of my life, rarely spending more than a few years in each location.
2. I met my husband later in life through a mutual friend who was secretly acting as a match maker - who knew she would be so right? We've been married 11 years now. Sadly, my friend has passed away. RIP, Ruth.
3. I like winter better than summer, regardless of how cold it gets.
4. I lived in Far Northern Canada, a VERY cold place, for 3 years when I was a kid.
5. Two of the towns I used to live in are now ghost towns.
6. Now I live in Far North Queensland, a VERY hot place. Guess I like contrasts.
7. I love blues, purples, pinks - all winter or cool colours.
Now here are the people I've tagged - hope you all enjoy the challenge and Happy New Year!
Do pop by their blogs to see what interesting facts they come up with! And Happy New Year to all!