SusanSalutations

Saturday, February 13, 2021

Happy Galentine's Day!

 That's not a typo! Today is Galentine's Day and I have a stamp set to prove it! Lol! It's a day started around 2010 in the US after a TV show named an episode after the celebration of gal pals. It's a day to let your girlfriends know you appreciate them and all they do! Have a party, phone them, send a card. I made sure to make a heap of these little cards so I could wish my church friends a happy day.

Galentine's Day happens on February 14th, the day before Valentine's Day. I think is is a great way to make those who aren't in a relationship, are widowed or divorced, special as well. Valentine's Day can be a bad day for them, so why not take the opportunity to turn it around for them a little?

Here are the supplies I used to make my little Galentine's Day cards. 





I think I have an idea for my husband's Valentine using this set as well. I'll come back tomorrow and show you if it works out :)

Happy Galentine's Day!

#galentinesday

No comments: