SusanSalutations

Saturday, May 09, 2020

Grace's Garden

Oh my word, I just love Grace's Garden stamp set and dies. When I saw it in the Stampin' Up! catalogue, I knew I had to buy it. And it didn't disappoint!

I chose shades of purple to make my garden card as the birthday girl I made it for loves purple.  

It was fun finding out how I could make all sorts of tones of purple with my inks and an aqua painter. 

Here's how it turned out:

Grace's Garden

 Isn't it beautiful? The stamps and dies are just wonderful to work with! It also helped that I was making this card for a good friend who, like so many of us, was facing a birthday in lock down. She is also an avid crafter and gardener, so this bundle of goodies was made for her!

You can see how dimensional the card front is, with fence palings, plants, a cat and a bird all popping off the page.

Grace's Garden

 I decorated inside my card and the envelope as well.

Grace's Garden


This bundle is still available in my online store, so hop on over there and grab them if you like them as much as I do :) I cannot guarantee the bundle will still be in the new catalogue in June, so you can get a discount on these products till June 2nd or until the bundles run out.  



No comments: