SusanSalutations

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The New Idea Book and Catalogue from Stampin' Up! is almost here!

Oh my - I just flipped through the NEW Idea Book and Catalogue. My wish list just grew half a meter - LOL!
Attention Australian Crafters: Who wants THE new annual Ideas Book and Catalogue from Stampin' Up! sent directly to them next month? Yes there will really be a new catalogue available next month! That's a whole month earlier than it will be officially released.
The cost is AUD$9.95 to have a catalogue sent directly to your door - includes catalogue AND postage. 
If you would like to take advantage of this limited time offer,  message me your address and I can give you my  direct deposit details for payment.
 .... or you can wait till July and add it to a regular order.....

No comments: