SusanSalutations

Friday, April 19, 2013

Explosion Box Album

I went to a class this week (yes, I attend classes when I get a chance too!) run by a fellow demonstrator. Lesley had made some lovely kits up for us to make and complete an Explosion Box Album, all in a few hours. I had made these pretty little boxes before but had never filled one completely with photos. Do you know, I could fit 24 pictures in it and on it? And I wound up with such a beautiful, decorative item that I now have on display in my living room. It's a great reminder of our trip to Thailand, so easy to show guests and visitors :) Thanks, Lesley! It was a lot of fun. (We girls got a lot of talking done too! Lol!)

If you want to make and Explosion Box album of your own, I have some instructions for you on PaperCraftCentral, or you can contact me for a kit. Remember, all the supplies you need are available for purchase at SusanSalutations.



1 comment:

Lizzy said...

WOW Susan this is looks fantastic, such a great idea to show off photos.
xxx