SusanSalutations

Monday, April 08, 2013

Cards for Troops 2013!

Aren't these snowmen cute? I made them with Stampin' Up! Circle punches and Stampin' Write markers. There's some felted acrylic behind them for texture and to add to the 3d effect.

I gave this card to one of my sweet girlfriends for Christmas.

Christmas? Did you see me type Christmas? Yes! You did! And it's only April! Why would I do that?

Well, it's because my annual Cards for Troops drive has started again :) That means anyone who wants to cheer our Troops on deployment overseas where they cannot buy seasonal greetings for their family and friends can start making cards to send to them. I'd love you to join in too. There are lots more details about how to do this on PaperCraftCentral.com so let me encourage you to go on over and find out more.

Happy card making!
PS: A huge thank you to everyone who has helped with the Cards for Troops drive in the past ♥

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

This is so cute Susan.

Alz said...

Oh I love this Susan!!! But hooley dooley .. its time to start rallying for the troops again??? Where has the time gone?? LOL! I'll start making some cards ASAP! Hugs. :) xx