SusanSalutations

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Thinking of You Card



I've been crafting today. I made a couple of ATCs, some cards and a layout! Maybe I can share some with you over the next few days. It was my craftiest day in a long time :)

Tonight I decided to show you a card I made for a friend who is going through some hard times. I love that Organic Grace set from Stampin' Up! The little dragonfly is so pretty and I love to stamp one then cut one out and pop it up as I did here.

I used Mellow Moss, Rose Red, and Whisper White cardstock and inks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card it's beautiful. Your friend will cherish it I'm sure.

Carla Murphy said...

Ohhhhhh love those SU colours together. Beautiful image too.

I had a big 'ol crafty day yesterday - made 8 Easter cards for my family (all the same!)... so it was a bit of a factory line set up... maybe not so crafty after all. LOL. I was too lazy to post though --- will do soon.

Chris said...

Well you have been busy and beautifully so. I love the colours you've used...what a pretty creation Susan.
hugs
Chris xx

Suzanne said...

This is beautiful....I have loads of ATC's just sitting unloved in boxes. I think it may be time to o through them and show them some love by turning them into cards.

Pearl said...

I seemed to have missed this card ! love the stamping technique here , Susan !

Trust you had a Blessed Easter Season too ! ;)