SusanSalutations

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Come and Join In the Fun!

My friend Tanyah is having a great scrapping event in October. Come on over to her blog and read about it! I'd love to see some of you there. The word is that there will be many interesting challenges and you won't want to miss them :)

Dust Storm Update: We're still dusty - lol. It isn't anywhere near as bad as it was on Wednesday. I am finding the accumulative effect rather daunting though. Everything is covered in a thick layer of fine, talc-like reddish orange dust...as soon as the dust settles we are going to have a great time cleaning it all off!

1 comment:

Pearl said...

oh my ! that is just so not funny , Susan ! & ARE YOUR CRAFTY ,scrappy stuff safe from the dust ?! I hope so !

Prayers & thoughts are with you & yours !