SusanSalutations

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Stampin' Team Meeting



At the stamping team meeting yesterday, we didn't just eat chocolate, we girls also took part in a swap. I love swaps! You get so many new ideas and this time was no exception. I had made 8 of these cards pictured and in return I got another 8 new cards (or card fronts) made by other members of the team! What a bargain!

Thanks fro the meeting, Kim, and thanks for being there, everyone else :) It was great to see you all and to talk about all things stamping!

I got a cute little card idea from a make and take that we did that I will show you one day soon too....

(All materials used in my card are from Stampin' Up! If you live in Australia and would like to know more about how to purchase these products from me, feel free to contact me via this blog :))

No comments: