SusanSalutations

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Crop!


Do you get together with your paper crafting friends fro a crop sometimes? I did that yesterday and what a great time we had! It was a day where any craft was welcome so there were not only scrappers and cardmakers, there were knitters and sewers and painters as well! It was such a good opportunity to see other people's ideas and find out about new products and of course, to catch up on friendships :)

I made 18 Christmas cards - unbelievable!!

I would show you my Christmas cards but since my move, I have misplaced my camera upload cable :( So I have pictures but I cannot get them to my computer!!!!! How frustrating!!!! I'm getting desperate enough to go buy an new cable!

Every day we unpack more boxes so one day it will turn up.

I decided to show you a quilled card I made some time ago instead :)

Meanwhile, the crop was great fun and it even had a higher purpose - we were fundraising for the Girl Guides :) It is so nice to know that us having fun actually helped people! Lol! Now that's a GREAT excuse for a crop :)

3 comments:

Lee said...

That sounds like an amazingly fun time!!!! I love stampin' with friends, but it doesn't happen often. Someday I sure hope I can actually stamp with YOU!!!!

Carla Murphy said...

Glad you got your art supplies unpacked! Now you just have to find that cable - I'm dying to see those Christmas cards. Glad you had a good crop day.

Pearl said...

wow ! what a crop of Christmas cards ! fantastic !

love this quilled card ! I can finally appreciate quilling after having a little go at it myself !


Great to hear from you , Susan !

We are having a long weekend here due to our National Day celebrations .