SusanSalutations

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Alyssa's tag

I have been tagged by the lovely Alyssa to fill out the answers to these questions then tag 8 other bloggers.. so..
8 Things I Look Forward To
1. A visit from my mother and sister the end of June
2. Scrapping here at home with my friends
3. Making cards with friends
4. Scrappy retreats
5. Special occasions with friends
6. Finding a new house
7. Selling this house
8. The PaperCraft Expo on Monday
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Took 200 photos for a school principal
2. Edited 140 photos for a school principal
3. Had lunch and a coffee with DH
4. Mailed some ATCs to Chrissy
5. Bought dinner at the Cheesecake Shop - spinach and feta pie! Yum!
6. Read some stories about Napolean's horse Marengo
7. Watched TV
8. Posted comments on some craft forums :)
8 Things I wish I could Do
1. Live in the mountains
2. Get rid of my asthma
3. Make DH well
4. Travel
5. Hire a maid
6. Be a good grandma
7. Shed some weight
8. Keep my friends
8 Things Or Shows I've Watched Lately
1. Slumdog Millionaire
2. Bones
3. All Saints
4. A Current Affair
5. Better Homes and Gardens
6. Australia
7. re-run of Father of the Bride
8. some football games by default - was with DH at the time.
8 blogs I am tagging....
I decided not to tag anybody outright as I know how long it took me ot think of the answers to these questions! If you decide to answer the questions, let me know and I will come and have a read :)

1 comment:

Auto Insurance Solution said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.