SusanSalutations

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Origami Fox Card

Have you ever considered using origami shapes in your paper crafting projects? I have been playing with this idea for a little while. Here is a shape I made for you to see what I mean - a cute little Origami Fox! I made him and added him to a card for a birthday, but he is also a good embellishment for a scrapbook page, right?

You can read about how I made him on PaperCraftCentral.com

Here are the supplies I used to make my card:

  • Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Old Olive cardstock
  • Sweet Sugarplum, Old Olive, Basic Black ink
  • Butterfly Basics stamp set
  • Playful Palette dsp
  • Layering Ovals Framelits
  • Peekaboo Peach ruched ribbon
  • Stamparatus
  • Big Shot
  • Bone Folder
  • Basic Blavk Stampin' Write! Marker
  • Tombow, Glue Dots, Fast Fuse, Stampin' Dimensional Adhesives
If you make one of these and want to mail it, I suggest turning it inside out before putting it in your envelope. That way you will protect your little fox a bt better and he will arrive safely :) He does wind up being slightly more three dimensional than usual.





No comments: