SusanSalutations

Thursday, June 27, 2013

New Blog Header!!

I was playing with My Digital Studio tonight because I wanted to brighten up my blog. I found a little video which explained the simple process of making a header, and after playing for a while, here it is! I see I got the blue of one flower slightly too bright but that is easily fixed. I will go back in and sort it out in a bit. Meanwhile, let me know what you think!

And if you want to learn about My Digital Studio and get a FREE copy of the program yourself, come along with me to the Brisbane MDS event on Saturday, 17th August,. Let me know if you want an invitation to this event :)



OR: If you want to play with My Digital Studio, you can download afree 30 Trial!  Simply use item code # 130910   or if you’d like to purchase the unlimited version use the code # 130646 and it’s just $24.95!


PS: It's all changed now and I like it much better.  He, he!

No comments: