SusanSalutations

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Baby Bundle Fun

This week I got to play with my punches again :) I love punch art. Maybe you noticed? I seem to have a 'run' of paper punch projects at times. This time I made baby cards for a swap I joined. The brief was to make baby cards without using blue or pink, and you had to include a handmade embellishment. Enter, punches! Lol!





This little baby in a carriage was made with different sized circle punches, a border punch, some Baby Bundle stamps, ribbon and brads. I hand drew the little face. The carriage is popped up on Stampin' Dimensionals and in real life, the Lucky Limeade and Always Artichoke colours were brighter. That's Daffodil Delight ribbon, so I really need to work on how to balance my photos!

Hmm. That may be why I signed up for a photography course starting this weekend :) Hope I can improve my photo quality. Stay tuned!!

No comments: