SusanSalutations

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Craft Class Day - Reverse Masking for You

Today I am having some girlfriends over for a craft class. I can't wait! We always have a special morning tea, coffee and tea galore, lots of catching up with each other's news, and what else? Oh yeah - we stamp and craft! Lol! I have a butterfly card ready to go and also a little Valentine heart favour. I'll be back to show you what we made after this morning's class.

In the meantime, Stampin' Up! has a nice new technique video out called Reverse Masking. I think it has lots of possibilities. If you have not tried it before, please do enjoy this little sample video :)



We're using the big, new Swallowtail stamp today, among others. And I have a new coffee maker!! Today is going to be good. See you later!

No comments: