SusanSalutations

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

An Album for Ali


I made a special album to hold a lot of cards handmade for a certain friend who has been feeling low lately. A bunch of us girls got together secretly and decided to do something to cheer her up. Each of us made a card and I collected them all to make into this little album. It contains over a dozen handmade cards and decorated envelopes from a dozen different friends! We gave it to our friend this week and yes, there were tears!




Here's the album opened up,


a pic with the cards released from their ribbon,


and a shot of the back of the album too.


If you would like to know how to make a similar album, the instructions are on PaperCraftCentral for you.

I'd love to see your version if you make one, so please do leave a link in the comments section if you do :)

2 comments:

Chris said...

Oh I'm not surprised there were tears Susan... what an amazing gift it is absolutely stunning!!
hope you are well.
hugs
Chris xx

Pearl said...

oh my ! o most fabby project, Susan !!! glad to hear I can look at instructions too ! hee ! hee !

I too have been wondering how you've been doing ! I did think of dropping you an email re: my own saga . lol .