SusanSalutations

Sunday, February 06, 2011

A Tiny, Cheery Hello


Thank you for all the lovely comments and support you have been leaving for me over the last few weeks. We still have a long road to recovery ahead of us in all Cyclone affected areas. My daughter has had her electricity restored now and my mother and sister are still managing on generators and no phones. But they are all alright. and that is what matters most.

I promised you some crafting now the worst of the storm is passed, so today, here is a cheery little card to say hello. It really is a little card measuring about 5cm x 5cm (2 1/s" x 2 1/2"). These little cards are great to pop in with something you are sending on to someone, almost like a gift card.

I used several different Stampin' Up! sets to make this one. Let's see - there is a background from Tiny Tags, a bird from the Sweetheart set, and a sentiment from Basic Phrases. I used Tangerine Tango, Old Olive and Not Quite Navy ink, a scallop oval punched from Blueberry Crisp designer paper and a base of Very Vanilla cardstock, and Whisper White cardstock for the greeting. There's a tiny pearl on the bird's eye. I popped up the sentiment with Stampin' Dimensionals too.

I hope you enjoy my cheery hello :)

No comments: