SusanSalutations

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Michelle Jamieson's Class



Chelle ran a class for us the other night on WizIQ and it was a lot of fun :) I really enjoyed thinking about my layout in a different way to my usual style. I even used paint on this layout but I made sure my picture was matted so it was not touching the paint. I still don't trust paint on photos long term!!

I used Stampin' Up! Old Olive 12" x 12" cardstock, and Barely Banana, then I used up some Stampin' Up! designer paper scraps I had on my desk. I also used some Stampin' Up! Twill tape, some Very Vanilla cardstock, my white gel pen, my black journaling pen. some crystals and of course, all sorts of left over letters. I also got to use some beautiful hand made alpha negatives I've had in my stash for awhile, courtesy of Sandy and Kylie. Thank you, my friends.

Thank you for the inspiration too, Chelle!

3 comments:

Pearl said...

great background with the alphas , Susan !

I've always wanted to try that out .

Must have been fun that class !

I just finished a photography class & now I'm signed up for my very first cooking class ! woot !

Belynda-Lee said...

hi hun, Just a beautiful layout!! Your background is just awesome!! I too was the same way about using paint on my layouts. But yourse looks great hun xxx

Chris said...

Oh what a wonderful layout Susan... just love all the amazing detail... totally awesome my friend :D

hugs
Chris xx