SusanSalutations

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Stamping with Bleach

Do you like learning new stamping craft techniques? I do! I found a page on SplitCoastStampers that tells how you can stamp with bleach, and the card shown today is the result of my playing.

I have made a page about how to stamp with bleach over at PaperCraftCentral. If you have never tried it, it's an easy technique to learn and just might extend the uses you have for your stamps. (To say nothing of finding a better use than housework for household bleach!! Lol!)

Have fun and if you do make a card by stamping with bleach, why not upload it to PaperCraftCentral? I'd love to see it!

Happy Stampin'!

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hi Susan, Yet gain you've tried a technique I've always been intrigued by but never got around to trying. You go Girl!!!! A wonderful card as well!

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Hi Susan sorry ive not been over to your blog for a while , there doesnt seem to be enough hours in the day alately to do things Beautiful card , ive left something on my blog for you.

Andrea x

Suzanne said...

Susan thank you for your comments on my BLOG and the invitation to put some of my cards on PaperCraftCentral. I would be honored to have some of my cards there. I tried to put one up tonight, but got a sorry message so will try again later.

Pearl said...

what a sweet card with the bleaching technique , Susan !


Hope things are much better weather wise where you live !

Lee said...

Hi Susan!! Omgosh do I LOVE the colors and the dainty look of this card!! I haven't stamped with bleach in a long time....it really is such a beautiful technique!!!