SusanSalutations

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Paper Balls


I was asked how to make a paper ball this week. The only trouble was, it had to be one you could make without using any adhesive. I was stumped for a minute, then I remembered my school days and all the folded paper balls we made and filled with water to throw at each other! Lol! Who would have thought that a schoolyard plaything could become a lovely papercraft one day? Not me!

Well, I had to remind myself how to make these, and then I thought, why not make them out of designer paper? I was really pleased with the way this one turned out.

Just in case you want a reminder of how to make them too, I wrote a few details down for you :)

Have you got any other ways for using these to decorate, other than to string them up in groups somewhere for a pretty effect?

Hope you're having fun!

3 comments:

Lee said...

Wow Susan! You know, I've never heard of those before!! Looks like they'd make beautiful ornaments!!

Grace said...

Oh yeah, Susan. That paper ball reminds me of school days, too. I used to do that... :)

Chrissie said...

Lovely Susan... I used to make these when I was a kid too!