SusanSalutations

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Look who arrived yesterday morning?

Look who arrived yesterday morning? Baby Ethan!

Yes, that's me holding him with proud new Dad (DS2) looking on!


I am so blessed.

He's very adorable.

I quickly made a card to take with me to the hospital today.

There's just nothing like holding a new grandchild for the first time! He is so active and alert already - he arrived a little later than everybody thought he would. And his Mummy did so well (she does NOT want to be on my blog in her hospital PJs! Hence no pic of her for now!)

Isn't he adorable?

9 comments:

Grace said...

hi, i like your blog. can i add you to my list so that i can follow your blog anytime? pls tell me if you dont want me to so that i can delete it. thanks. God bless.

Lee said...

Awwwww......Susan!!!! You are sooo blessed and look so happy!!!! Congratulations on baby Ethan!!

Chrissie said...

Congratulations Grandma Susan... baby Ethan looks so precious...now you have 2 beautiful grandbabies to spoil... like all good grannies should!

Chris said...

Awwwww Susan congratulations to you all he is just ADORABLE!! Love the name too. ooooohhhh actually I just love babies...lol
I'm sure you will spoil him lots and lots and that he will bring so much happiness into your life as all grandchildren do.
Thanks for sharing your pics of a special moment.
hugs
Chris xx

Catherine said...

Congratulations, grandma...he sure is adorable! And that's a great pic of you holding baby Ethan and proud Dad :)

btw, cute card!

Kim said...

Wow Susan! Can't believe I missed this post! He's sooooo cute!!! Congratulations!

Chriss Rollins said...

congratulations to the proud parents and grandparents too.
Eathan, a fine name and he is sooo gorgeous.
thanx for sharing a lovely moment with us.
chriss x

Pearl said...

ooo Congrats once again Susan ! aint he adorable now !!!

Suzanne said...

What a sweetie! Now you have a matched set. A girl and a boy.