Susan's Saga

Monday, March 27, 2006

How great is this?? An introduction.

I just read about the idea to create blogs at SCS. I chose a suitable blog name, don't you think? Susan's Cardmaking Saga, or SCS!

started making cards in a sporadic fashion some years ago and started collecting bits and pieces against the day whe I would be able to do it nore seriously, when I had 'more time'. I don;t really have 'more time' yet but have decided I want to make cards anyway. I am still hunting up all the bits and pieces I have stashed away! But I have found enough of them to get going at last, and being a member of SCS (the website, not this blog!) is just a wonderful focus to keep being more consistent and gain fresh ideas, new techniques, and make contact with people.

Oh - people - I cannot forget who encouraged me in all of this in the first place. Thank you Carla of cardsbycarla. You are a dream of a friend and have been just so wonderful in being that friend, encouraging me, helping me, laughing with me. Thank you.

I'm going to post this and see what happens next :-)

2 comments:

Cori Fraser said...

SUSAN! welcome to the world of the blogging vortex! and thank you for your incouraging comments in my blog!

Susan said...

You are welcome, Cori! Nice to have a comment from you, too. And thanks for the welcome.It's great to have a place to write about the things that happen.